Sevier County Developmental Center/
Fun & Learnland
is accepting applications for an Aide/Instructor
The ideal applicant will be available 5:30 am – 5:30 pm as your schedule will vary day to day.
Applicant must be high energy and able to relate to young children well.
For more information please apply in person at Fun & Learnland located at 161 College Drive, De Queen, AR.
Sevier County Developmental Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
INSTITUTIONAL SERVICES ASSISTANT
De Queen Campus (Classified Position, GRADE C103)
This is an evening shift position with hours generally being from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 9am to 5:30 pm on Friday. This individual will be responsible for helping clean buildings, and locking down all buildings at the end of each shift.
• Ability to learn to operate cleaning equipment
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
• Ability to read, write, and follow directions
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• High School Diploma or GED
• Other duties as required
$21,453 annually, plus excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and life and LTD insurances, retirement plan, paid vacation and sick leave, and educational assistance for employees and their dependents.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Friday, March 6, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
Submit a cover letter, resume, completed application, and copy of high school diploma or GED. Submissions may be made in person, sent by mail to: UA Cossatot, Attn: Human Resources, 183 College Drive, De Queen, AR 71832, by fax to 870-642-6864, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Applications can be downloaded at https://www.cccua.edu/jobs . Call Kelly at 870-584-1104 or Sheila at 1164 for questions.
Administrative Specialist III-Testing Center Proctor
(12 month, Classified Position C112, full-time on Ashdown Campus)
The Administrative Specialist III – Testing Services Proctor is responsible for all college placement and course testing for students on Ashdown campus in addition to providing assessments for business and industry as contracted through Workforce Development and Adult Education. Due to the nature of the position, enrollment in UA Cossatot courses will not be allowed.
• Provide placement testing for college students
• Proctor course examinations ensuring faculty guidelines and specifications are followed
• Schedule, process, administer, and report WorkKeys testing
• Maintain proper paperwork and files per established requirements
• Work in conjunction with Department of Workforce Services and Adult Education to meet assessment demands of area business and industry
• Associate degree, or high school diploma or equivalent with 5+ years in educational or administrative setting
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional customer service
• Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
$ 25,268 annually, plus excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and life insurances, retirement plan, paid vacation and sick leave, and educational assistance for employees and their dependents.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
To apply, submit a completed application, cover letter, updated resume, copy of high school diploma or equivalent, or unofficial college transcripts, and copies of any relevant certifications held. Completed application packets can be returned by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , faxed to 870-642-6864, or mailed to UA Cossatot, Attn: Human Resources, 183 College Drive, De Queen, AR 71832. Applications can be downloaded at https://www.cccua.edu/jobs or call 870-584-1104 to request one. In house applicants must submit a cover letter and resume only.
UA Cossatot is an EEO/ADA/AA employer. Qualified minorities encouraged to apply.
Sevier County Developmental Center
is currently taking applications for DSP
Job consists of helping with all daily living skills|
- High school diploma
- Drivers license
- Car insurance and registration
- Social security card
- CNA certification is preferred.
Stop by Group Home to pick up an application.
For directions call (870) 642-5717.
Full-Time Route Salesman Needed
We are seeking a self- motivated team member that can perform their job duties, with minimal supervision. Candidate must be customer orientated and a team player. Job duties include: direct customer interaction, fuel deliveries to customer, performing field installations and service calls, filling of L.P.G. cylinders. Experience preferred, but not required. Training provided, based on meeting the requirements listed below.
- Possess a class B CDL with or able to obtain an X (hazmat, tanker endorsement)
- Pass a D.O.T. physical
- Pass background and drug testing
Apply online at: southernlpgas.com
Or inquire at 1144 Hwy 70/71 East De Queen, AR 71832