Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas is seeking qualified applicants for full and part-time positions. Positions being advertised are as follows:
- R0001359 ARNEC RN Project/Program Specialist (ASU-Newport Campus/Full-Time)
- R0001452 ALIGN Career Service Coordinator (De Queen Campus/Full-Time)
- R0001486 ALIGN Educational Resource Center (ERC) Tutor (Nashville Campus/Full-Time)
- R0001474 ALIGN Career Service Administrative Assistant (De Queen Campus/Part-Time)
- R0001471 ALIGN Soft Skills Tutor (Nashville Campus/Part-Time))
- R0001472 ALIGN Medical Professional Skills Coach (Ashdown Campus/Part-Time)
- R0001476 ALIGN Tutors/Resource Assistants (5 positions/De Queen, Nashville, & Ashdown Campuses/Part-Time)
- R0000199 Welding Instructor (Secondary Career Center/Nashville Campus/Part-Time)
Go to UA Cossatot’s website at https://www.cccua.edu/jobs/ for full job postings and instructions for applying. The application deadlines vary, see specific ad. EEO/ADA/AA Employer.
The Housing Authority of Sevier County
Accepting Applications for experienced Maintenance person.
Job description and application may be picked up 304 South 13th
Street in De Queen.
The PHA is an equal opportunity employer.
Dental Hygienist Position Available
3 Bedroom/2Bath/1 Car Garage Duplex in De Queen
Comes with all appliances.